- The rear bank is unstable with potential for slips or rock and tree fall hazards (a land report is available).
- There is asbestos in the soil behind the building.
- It doesn’t have a roof.
- There is no water or electricity supply.
- The building cannot be occupied in its present state and there are annual costs of approximately $3000 to monitor it.
- There is minor damage to multiple areas of brick and the chimney requires removal.
- A significant amount of structural and seismic retrofit work would be required to bring the Sims Building to code compliance (a building report is available).
N.B. Due to loose asbestos and unstable land, people cannot enter the site without a DCC representative. People are welcome to view the site from the car park, but are advised to take care.
Still didn't find what you were looking for?