- Built in the 1930s as a boat shed then developed around the 1940s-50s.
- Leased to and run by the Ocean Grove Hall Management Committee. Rented by ECOTAGO and for general public bookings.
- 2005 - Building warrant of fitness expired.
- 2017 - Flooded twice.
- December 2017 – A condition report notes:
- internal moisture damage
- external materials are in poor condition
- toilet and kitchen facilities are overdue for refurbishment
- several window units, the roof covering and items such as cappings and flashings need replacement
- there are no fire detection and emergency lighting systems.
- No further DCC investment.
- 2019 – DCC to consider disposing of the Domain Hall site.
Still didn't find what you were looking for?