Current Alerts and Notices (View all)

Road conditions(2) Swimming pools notice(1)

Dunedin City Council – Kaunihera-a-rohe o Otepoti

This People's Panel survey provided feedback on the DCC website including accessibility, function and use of the website. Feedback from the survey, along with other feedback from the test groups will be reviewed and reflected in the new website before its official launch.

Some of the key findings were:

  • A majority of the panellists (71%) used it infrequently with only 1% saying they did not use it at all.
  • More than three quarters of panellists surveyed said they used their portable or desktop computer with just under a quarter using their mobile devices to access the website.
  • While rates information was the largest percentage of use for the panellists (69%), events, viewing webcams and other uses were also some of the top things that panellists used the website for (46%, 39% and 43% respectively).
  • Roughly half of panellists surveyed used the search function (49%) while the other half browsed through tabs and links (51%).
  • A small majority of panellists (46%) agreed the website was easy to use however there were some criticisms. In terms of appearance, 37% responded it needed a fresh look and in terms of use, panellists also responded it was difficult to navigate (29%), hard to use on mobile (26%) and the search function did not work properly (18%).

Related information

Still didn't find what you were looking for?