The Dunedin City Council is committed to ensuring a safe working environment as well as meeting the required duties as a Principal when engaging contractors to ensure the safety of employees, contractors, sub-contractors and members of the public.
To be able to undertake any work for the Dunedin City Council all contractors must firstly become an Approved Contractor.
Contractors can either download the related information or collect the pack from Customer Services on the ground floor of the Civic Centre and return the required information to:
- Health & Safety Compliance Officer
- Dunedin City Council
- P O Box 5045
- Moray Place
On receipt of contractor’s health and safety information the company will be assessed for compliance to set safety standards.
Once the contractor company receives approved status they will be required to complete an induction.
Contractor approval will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Only approved contractors may be engaged to undertake any work for or on behalf of the Dunedin City Council.
Random audits of contractor safety compliance will be conducted by the Dunedin City Council on a regular basis.
- DCC Contractor Hazard Form (PDF File, 311.7 KB | New window)
- DCC Contractor Health and Safety Information Booklet (PDF File, 657.2 KB | New window)
- DCC Contractor Safety Acknowledgement (PDF File, 76.3 KB | New window)
- DCC Health and Safety Plan (PDF File, 299.1 KB | New window)
- Health and Safety Approved Contractor Application Form (PDF File, 339.1 KB | New window)
- Working for DCC as a Contractor (PDF File, 407.5 KB | New window)
Still didn't find what you were looking for?