DCC Service Centres and Agencies
DCC Customer Services Centre:
- Customer Services Agency: 50 The Octagon, Dunedin
- Mosgiel Service Centre: 7 Hartstonge Avenue, Mosgiel. Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Phone 03 474 3690
- Port Chalmers Service Centre: Corner Beach & Grey Streets, Port Chalmers. Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Phone 03 474 3690
- Blueskin Service Centre: 26 Harvey Street, Blueskin Bay. Monday & Tuesday 2pm - 5pm; Wednesday to Friday 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm.
- Waikouaiti Service Centre: 192 Main Rd, Waikouaiti. Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1.30pm – 5pm; Wednesday and Friday 10am - 5pm.
- South Dunedin Hub: 199 Hillside Road, South Dunedin. Tuesday & Thursday 11am – 4pm; Wednesday and Friday 11am - 5pm.
Role of the Customer Services Agency
Meeting Customer Needs.
Handling over 300,000 telephone calls and serving 120,000 walk-in customers every year, Customer Services staff aim to resolve as many enquiries as possible the first time the customer makes contact. In fact, the Customer Services Agency is committed to resolving over 80% of calls in this way, so if we cannot answer your enquiry personally, we will find someone who can help.
Of course, we cannot guarantee that the relevant person will be there, so if they are not available, we will ensure that your enquiry is recorded and passed to the person best suited to providing the answer.
Resolving enquiries the first time is important, but so too is providing a prompt, efficient and professional service. To this end, we are also committed to answering over 95% of telephone calls and to doing so within 15 seconds.
If you have any comments, complaints or suggestion on Customer Services, you can contact the Manager, by phone 03 477 4000 or by calling in to the Customer Services Centre on the Ground Level of the Civic Centre.
Taking care of small business, free case management service
Dunedin City Council wants to make it as easy as possible for you to set up your new business, community project or event.
‘If you are planning a small business, project or event that may need consents, permits or licences from Dunedin City Council we recommend you talk to us before you submit your application(s).’
There are many different rules and regulations to comply with before you welcome your first customer and understanding what approvals you need will help you make the best business decisions.
Our Case Managers (CMs) can guide you through every step of the DCC’s processes and make sure you cover everything and apply for consents and licences in the correct order to ensure you are all set to go when your business opens its doors.
The Information Pack, in the related information section, gives an overview of what you should think about when setting up a new business – everything from a home-based hairdresser to a licensed restaurant. Our CMs are here to help navigate you through DCC rules and regulations, saving you time and ultimately money.
For more information please contact us by phone 03 477 4000 or email email@example.com.
Still didn't find what you were looking for?