Current Alerts and Notices (View all)

Road conditions(2) Water shutdowns(1)

Dunedin City Council – Kaunihera-a-rohe o Otepoti

Application forms for a temporary food stall are available from the Council website, or from Environmental Health or the Customer Services Agencies. You may wish to discuss your proposal with Environmental Health staff beforehand, to ensure you are fully aware of your responsibilities in terms of selling safe food.

Still didn't find what you were looking for?