Current Alerts and Notices (View all)

Road conditions(2) Swimming pools notice(1)

Dunedin City Council – Kaunihera-a-rohe o Otepoti
Model house blocks.

Resource consent - do I need it?

Find out if you need a resource consent.

The District Plan sets out what you can do on your property. If something you wish to do does not comply with the rules of the District Plan, you'll require resource consent.

To determine if your proposal requires resource consent, you can refer to the District Plan, or you can discuss the proposal with the Planning Enquiries team. Another option is to engage a professional resource management consultant or a surveyor.

Still didn't find what you were looking for?