Information on boats ramps and jetties.
Who looks after our boat ramps and jetties
Dunedin City Council looks after public structures on land. They provide facilities such as boats ramps and jetties, give approvals for land-based events such as triathlons on beaches and reserves and they look after vehicles on beaches, and clean boat ramps from time to time to stop them getting too slippery.
- Pilot’s wharf (harbour entrance)
- Deborah Bay Dinghy ramp and Marina and Green Reserve
- Carey’s bay jetty and ramp
- Port Chalmers Recreation Reserve (Back Beach)
- Roseneath Esplanade reserve
- Cross wharf (Dunedin Basin)
- Kitchener Street Reserve
- Anderson’s Bay Inlet and Bayfield Jetty and ramp
- Vauxhall Reserve
- Portobello wharf
- Glenfalloch Jetty
- Broad Bay Reserve
- MacAndrew Bay Reserve
- Wellers Rock Jetty
- Te Rauone Recreation And Esplanade Reserve (Te Rauone Beach Domain)
Still didn't find what you were looking for?