This page provides profile and contact information for Councillor Doug Hall.
Doug Hall was elected to the Dunedin City Council in 2013 as a Councillor in the Central Ward.
A second generation farmer in North East Valley, Doug left school at the age of 14 years to help run the family farm.
In the mid 1980's Doug joined his late brother Tom to form Hall Brother Transport and, in 2007, he purchased the company. Doug is now the Owner/Director of five successful companies which all focus on waste minimisation and reuse of recycled material.
He designed and built the new refuse recycling facility building in Green Island for Envirowaste and Carter Hold Harvey, to accommodate the city's kerbside recycling contract.
Doug will provide honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic, and believes Dunedin deserves positive, open and honest representation from Council.
- Community and Culture Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Finance Committee - Deputy Chair
- Infrastructure Services and Networks Committee
- Planning and Environment Committee
- Audit and Risk Committee
- Council Controlled Organisations Committee
- Dunedin Chinese Garden Advisory Board
- Toitū Otago Settlers Museum
- Craigieburn Reserve Committee
Cr Doug Hall
- Postal: 553 North Road, Dunedin 9010
- Phone: N/A
- Mobile: 0274 320 023
- Email address: email@example.com
Still didn't find what you were looking for?