This page contains information on eco design practical advice and Warm Dunedin home insulation scheme.
Eco design advice
Whether it’s building a new home or making changes to your existing home, our eco design advisor offers a range of practical advice to help, including no and low-cost options. Homeowners, landlords and tenants can use this service. It’s open to all Dunedin residents.
This service involves a 1 to 2 hour consultation at your home. We can give advice on a range of topics, including:
- insulation and available subsidies
- heating options
- condensation/mold issues
- saving energy (and money)
- reducing water use
- reducing waste
- renovations and new builds.
Our eco design advisor is part of a network of advisors that operate throughout New Zealand. For more information and resources go to Eco design advisor website. (link to external website, new window)
- DCC Grants Calendar 2019 (PDF File, 385.6 KB | New window)
- Warm Dunedin - Ratepayer application and agreement (PDF File, 326.1 KB | New window)
- Warm Dunedin Information - Frequently Asked Questions (PDF File, 31.5 KB | New window)
- Warm Dunedin Service Providers (Link | New window)
- Healthy homes brochure by the SDHB (Link to external website | New window)
- Otago Regional Council (Link to external website | New window)
- www.eeca.govt.nz (Link to external website | New window)
- www.energywise.govt.nz/ (Link to external website | New window)
Still didn't find what you were looking for?