Find information about motor parking available in the city.
There are some motorcycle parking spaces around the city. If you park your motorbike in other parks, you:
- Must pay for time parked on a Pay and Display area.
- Must observe all time limits if you park on a time restricted space such as a P5.
- Are exempt from having to display a parking receipt. You must retain the receipt to show a Parking Officer or to send in with an infringement notice (if issued) to the DCC to request the notice be withdrawn.
Motorcycle stand locations
- Crawford Street, Outside McIver & Veitch #112
- Crawford Street, Outside Motorcycle Replacements #79
- Filleul Street, Opposite Meridian Carpark
- Forth Street, Opposite Block F
- George Street, Between Hanover Street and Frederick Street #352
- George Street (East Side), Between St Andrew Street and Hanover Street
- George Street, Between Hanover Street and Frederick Street #327
- Great King Street, Outside School of Phys Ed #303-309
- Great King Street, Outside Zoology Building #344-346
- Great King Street, Outside Hospital Emergency Entrance
- Harbour Terrace, Opposite McMillan Centre
- Moray Place, Outside ANZ
- Moray Place, opposite Harveys #462
- Moray Place, Opposite Savoy Building #1
- Tennyson Street, Outside Polytec
- Liverpool Street between Crawford and Bond Streets
- Queens Gardens, Corner of High and Burlington Streets
Still didn't find what you were looking for?