This scheme is for projects under $500.
Projects /activities must contribute to achieving the Social Wellbeing Strategy, Manaakitanga and Stronger Communities Pathways priorities of:
- Dunedin people feeling included in their local communities and the wider city
- Dunedin people being connected to the places they need to go by safe, affordable, and user-friendly transport options
- Dunedin people participating in community and city wide affairs
- Dunedin people having access to lifelong learning opportunities
- Dunedin being comprised of strong, vibrant neighbourhoods and communities
- Dunedin celebrating its identity and cultural diversity
- Dunedin communities being resilient and having good access to information and resources
- Dunedin people having good access to health services
- High levels of participation in recreation and leisure activities
- Dunedin people being safe and feeling safe in their homes, neighbourhoods and public places.
Organisations must not act as funding bodies and preference is given to incorporated societies or trusts; however, informal organisations may apply. Examples of groups which could apply are self-help/support, neighbourhood, ethnic, environmental, social service, youth or senior citizen groups.
Funds must be for a project which responds to an identified community need. Applications for events should be made to the Community Events or Premier and Major Community Funds.
There is no closing date as processing is within 10 working days of receiving the application.
Note however, you can only apply to either the main DCC Community Grants Scheme or DCC Community Grants Small Project Scheme in any one year. Contact us on 03 477 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Still didn't find what you were looking for?