To ensure that your DCC enquiries are attended and responded to in a timely manner, the DCC Customer Services Agency will be your first point of contact. You can get in touch with us in the following ways.
Dunedin City Council Customer Services Centre
- Call: 03 477 4000
- Visit: Ground floor, Civic Centre. 50 The Octagon, Dunedin
- Post: PO Box 5045, Dunedin 9054
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-in hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Call Centre hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm weekends.
Service centres and agencies
- Mosgiel Library and Service Centre - 7 Hartstonge Avenue, Mosgiel. Hours Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Ph 03 474 3690
- Port Chalmers Library and Service Centre - Corner Beach and Grey Streets, Port Chalmers. Hours Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Ph 03 474 3690.
- Middlemarch Post Agency - Swansea Street, Middlemarch ph 03 464 3875
- Waikouaiti Food Centre and Post Agency - 186 Main Road, Waikouaiti ph 03 465 7164
Tell us about it - online forms
We are committed to excellence in customer service. We do this by measuring and improving customer experience with our services. We value your feedback highly.
Please use one of these forms to tell us your feedback.
- If you are not satisfied with the DCC's services, please let us know by using this form: General feedback form
- If you see something is broken such as water leaking on footpaths, a pot hole or broken DCC signage, please report it by using this form: Fix it form. If it is urgent please call us.
- If you are happy with our services, please share it with us: General feedback form
Our response time may vary depending on the nature of your comments. If the matter is urgent please phone us on 03 477 4000
Official information - LGOIMA
The Dunedin City Council is committed to promoting openness and transparency in all its dealings and makes a large amount of information available through its website.
If you cannot find the information you want on this website, please use the online form below to ask for the information.
- Use our LGOIMA online request form
A LIM is a report that includes information we hold about a specific property and any issues that may affect it. Visit LIM request page to apply
View larger map
Still didn't find what you were looking for?