If you have a complaint about someone who has parked inconsiderately or illegally, please contact us.
Some things that may cause concern include:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Blocked entrance / parking too close to a vehicle entrance
- Caravans & trailers left on the street for more than seven days
- Faulty meter / pay and display
- Illegal parking
- Lack of/too much enforcement
- Leased carpark complaints
- Motorcycle parking
- Skips & containers
- Tables and chairs, notice boards and sandwich boards on the footpath
- Towage (abandoned vehicle) procedures.
What we need to know
When you call, we will need to take as much information as possible to ensure we address the problem with the right vehicle or person. This information may include:
- Registration details
- Location of the problem
- Your contact details
- Contact details of the owner of the problem vehicle if known
- Length of time the problem has existed
- Any supporting evidence.
Still didn't find what you were looking for?